Books In Order
offers the following services for your small business
- Business startup: Customer setup, Vendor setup, Chart of Accounts and General Ledger setup, Licensing, Trade Name Registration.
- Data entry and Reconciliation of all accounts including Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Loans and others.
- Accounts Receivable: Customer Relations, Invoicing, Statements, Cash Receipts, Collections,
- Accounts Payable: Vendor Relations, Invoice Matching and Entry, Procurement (Credit) Cards, Expenses, W-9 and 1099s
- Sales & Use Taxes: setup sales tax accounts with local, county and state agencies. File your sales taxes as required.
- Full Service Payroll: setup and administer payroll
- Recording and tracking assets
- Reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Sales, Aging, Payroll and others